The bus driver is in charge of the bus.
- The bus driver’s instructions are to be obeyed by all
riders at all times.
- Upon boarding the bus, riders are to go immediately to
their seat and remain seated for the duration of the trip.
- Upon boarding the bus, the school day officially
- The school bus is considered an extension of the
classroom, and all rules and regulations enforced in school classrooms are
in force for students while riding on school buses.
- Student’s actions which have the potential of distracting
the driver, or otherwise affecting a safe and orderly environment on the
bus, are strictly prohibited and will result in automatic consequences
involving loss of riding privileges.
- Such actions as the following,
but not limited to these behaviors, will result in automatic loss of
Smoking on the bus
Use of illegal drugs on the bus
Use of profanity
Deliberately causing damage to the
Deliberately tampering with the
Throwing objects within, outside or at
the bus that directly threatens the safety of students and /or driver
Being responsible for a physical
altercation with other students
Threatening or harassing other
Deliberately obstructing the
Refusing to be seated in their