To pay by mail:Southwestern CSD Tax CollectorDept. 1640PO Box 986500Boston, MA 02298-6500To pay in person:Community Bank NA1 W. Fairmount AvenueLakewood, NY 14750Monday-Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.Thursday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Drive-through only)To pay online:
- Please make all checks payable to: Souhtwestern Central School
- Taxes must be paid by September 30, 2020 to avoid any penalty
- Payments made October 1, 2020 through November 2, 2020 will be charged a 2% penalty
- Payments made November 3, 2020 through November 20, 2020 MUS be paid to Chautauqua County Tax Department, 3 N. Erie St., Gerace Office Building, Mayville, NY 14757
- Payments made after November 21, 2020 will be relevied onto your 2021 County-Town Tax Bill with an additional 7% fee
You can pay your school tax bill via MuniciPAY using:
- Money Order
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express (service fee will apply, see below)
- Electronic Check Payments (service fee will apply, see below)
Now you can pay your school tax bills from the comfort of your home or office by using our online payment service. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Visa. A per transaction service fee of 2.65% or $3.00 minimum will be charged by the payment processing company for this service.
Electronic Check Payments
Southwestern CSD also accepts electronic check payments using our online payment service. Payments will be charged to your checking or savings account at your bank. You will need your 9-digit routing number, as well as your account number from your personal checks (see example below). A per transaction service fee of $1.50 will be charged by the payment processing company for this service.
IMPORTANT: When Payment Options appears, click on the "Switch to Pay with Check" link and then continue entering your information.